In my pantry today:
- 4 large flour tortillas
- 1 can black beans
- 1/2 large zucchini
- 4 cloves roasted garlic
- 1″ of a leek, minced
- 1/4 c cream cheese
- 2 c shredded cheddar
- 1/3 c unsweetened almond milk
- 1 4 0z can tomato sauce
- 1 4 oz can chipotle salsa
- 1/2 tsp Fiesta chili powder
- 1/4 tsp turmeric
- 1/2 tsp olive oil
- 1 diced tomato (garnish)
- 1/4 c minced cilantro (garnish)
- 1/2 c sour cream (garnish)
This spent an extra day not getting written, but only because I’ve got other stuff to do and not because it’s been, like, sitting out on the counter waiting. I don’t have a whole lotta time for soliloquy now either, though, so this is gonna be a quick and dirty recipe rundown:
– Slice leeks and mince roasted garlic. Warm on ML in olive oil for 10m. Increase heat to M. When at full M,
– Add small slices of zucchini and stir fry for 2m. Then,
– Stir in beans. Reduce heat to L and cover.
– Prep garnishes; set aside.
– Mix chipolte salsa and can of tomato sauce together. Heat.
– Make a thick cheese sauce on ML with: cream cheese, cheddar and milk.
– Drizzle some of the salsa/tomato sauce mixture into the bottom of a glass baking dish.
– Smear the inside of a tortilla with cheese. Put in some beanzchini. Fold, place in baking dish.
– Repeat three more times.
– Cover burritos with remainder of cheese sauce and drizzle more red sauce on. Put in a 350° oven for 10m. Serve hot with tomato, cilantro and sour cream to garnish
– 5 spoons!